tiistai 8. toukokuuta 2012

Mallisto maailmalla

Skin of the night- mallistoni pääsi osalliseksi liettualaisen koulun järjestämää Apkalbos 2012- muotinäytöstä. Minun stone.washed.venus ja Anun Kaika mallistot olivat siellä vuonna 2010. / Skin of the night collection was part of Apkalbos 2012- fashion show organized by a Lithuanian school. My stone.washed.venus and Anu´s Kaika collections were there in 2010.

Picture from the show. (lrytas.lt)

Stylist´s suggestion for the hair. The make-up was from my moodboard.

This was my catwalk music.

Muutama kuva näytöksestä löytyy täältä ja täältä. / 
You can find a few pictures from the show here and here


xxxPiia

2 kommenttia:

  1. Congratulations to you (and Anu)!

    That hair style is superb. It really suits well for your dress. Nice music too :) .

    I clicked the link (lrytas.lt). I understood nothing from the text :) but there was a picture. Are those clothes yours?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks!

      I found a few pics of my collection from Lithuanian websites, hence the link. There´re also pictures from other collections.

      Poista

Thank you for your comment! We truly appreciate it!